Deleted Document

subhadynamicssubhadynamics Member Posts: 109
Hi all,

My Posted Invoice is some times is showing the Descrption is 'Deleted Document'.

Some times If i try to delete the Sales Invoice ,then the Invoice is showing the Posted Sales invoice before posting itself.Some times if i try to cancel the Posting and again i will delete the Sales Invoice then Same issue is in the Posted Invoice.

When i delete the Sales Invoice Iam Getting the Message Like this"Deleting this Document will Cause a gap in the No.Series For Shipments. An Empty Shipment will be created"

The main issue am getting is lost my Invoice NO because of inserting in to Posted Invoice

The 'Deleted Document' is Taken From the Source Code Setup.

What is the issue ??How can we rectify the above said issue??

Kindly Help me out!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in Advance

Subha

Comments

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    While creating order/invoice system will assign a posting number to the document. The order/invoice if deleted will also result in the deletion of the assigned number so NAV insert a deleted document header/Line to avoid missing number in the posted invoice series.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • subhadynamicssubhadynamics Member Posts: 109
    But How it happen before Posting the Invoice and is populated in the Posted Invoice Documents??????
  • subhadynamicssubhadynamics Member Posts: 109
    Thank you for your Reply.

I cannot Post again with the Same Invoice No. becuase it is already assigned in the Posted Invoices.

how can i post with the Same Invoice no.

thanks

subha
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Thank you for your Reply.

I cannot Post again with the Same Invoice No. becuase it is already assigned in the Posted Invoices.

how can i post with the Same Invoice no.

thanks

subha

You cannot. You need to correct the data (post with another no. or delete the previously incorrectly posted document), But this can be done only with appropriate license (e.g. prtner's license) with someone, who knows what he is doing.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.