Options

Shortcut for List in Tabular Form

elToritoelTorito Member Posts: 191
Hi,

I have put a Command Button in my ItemCardForm, when i cklick this, a Tabular Form will be open filtered by Item No. and lists me new properties for the Item.

I select One of the properties and would get a Form for edit this.
What must I do in the Tabular Form so that when i mark one row i can get with Shortcut (Shift+F5) the Form for edit this property?.
e.g.
I go to the Inventory and click 'Items' , the Form 'Item Card' will be open, i placed the Cursor in Field No. and Press F5, so the 'Item List ' will be open, i selected one Item and Press Shift+F5 , the List will be closed and i have other way the Item Card now with the Item i was selected, just i would that this Form is the Form for Edit the Property of my Item.

Thanks.

EDIT: Well. ... i think now that i have it, but i have another Problem with make a AssistEdit Button like this:

www.lovebenz.de/navision/lookup.jpg

A try make a Form Card with the Wizard Help.
In my First Textbox, i would get a No. Serie pressing the Button.
I Put in the TextBox Propertys AssistEdit = Yes , then the Button appears but it have not funcionality.

What I have forget to do?
Thanks
(Oo)=*=(oO)

Comments

• Options
    lakshmivallurulakshmivalluru Member Posts: 168
    u forgot the code on onassitedit trigger. item table and item form for example
    LR
  • Options
    elToritoelTorito Member Posts: 191
    Hmm. Thanks.
    Now I have other Problem related with that what i make ... :oops:

See this Error:

www.lovebenz.de/navision/form_uses_another_table.jpg

It says that the form i make new uses another table ... :roll:
    I have copied one Table and enlarged it with my propertys.
    I have looked now all the code, but i doesn't find where place i must change code so that i don't get the mentioned error.

Thanks for help.

EDIT: in the MenuItems where i have put my ShortCut i changed the Lookup by a RunObject and give my list form to target.
    Now it works.
    -
    (Oo)=*=(oO)
  • Options
    i4tosti4tost Member Posts: 208
    Check OnLookup and OnDrillDown properties for table.