How copy contacts from Navision to Outlook

DarkHorseDarkHorse Member Posts: 389
Hi; I've like to know if there is any aplication for Navision, or codeunit, or something like this, that allow copy all the Contacts from Navision to Outlook. I've Outlook2003 and Exchange2003.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• VE024VE024 Member Posts: 17
    Hi Dark horse,

In Navision we have the provision to copy the contacts from nav to outlook follow the below path..... This may useful to you.

Sales & Marketing --> Sales ---> salespeople ---> In General Tab fill the E-Mail ID which you synchronize with outlook and in the same form goto Outlook Integration Tab there give a Check Mark to Enable Synchronization Field, after that you will see the remaining fields are enabled. Then SetUp the Remaining fields in the OutLook synchronization TAB.

After that , Click on the Functions Menu Button there you have an option to 'Synchronize with Outlook' then in the option Tab Check Mark the field Synchronize only contacts

Then press OK.. Then Check your Outlook..
  • DarkHorseDarkHorse Member Posts: 389
    Thank you very much, but I don't find what you have posted. I've Attain 3.70, I think you have another version or a kind of functionality. May be?
    Thanks.
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    The Outlook Sync granule will synchronize the contacts between Outlook Contacts and NAV Contacts.

You can find detailed setup instructions on Partnersource.
  • DarkHorseDarkHorse Member Posts: 389
    Ok, I'll ask for it.
    Thanks both for help.