Planning Worksheet -> Req. Worksheet

yunsengyunseng Member Posts: 11
Hi , :)
I have a question about Req. Worksheet ,

When I get a sales order , I run the following process :

1. Sales Order -> Order Promising -> Planning Worksheet

2. Planning Worksheet -> Carry Out Action Message -> Req. Worksheet

Now , There are some item in Req. Worksheet . ( Just what I want ) .

But , When I get second sales order and run the process again ,

Navision delete all item in Req. Worksheet ( I don't want that ) , then insert the item of second Sales Order .

How can I keep the previous item ( of first Sales Order ) in Req. Worksheet ? :?:

Comments

• AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    The requisition worksheet is a temporary table updated the next time the process is run for that batch. This ensures you are always looking at the latest amalgamation of requirements. Order Planning is a simpler tool intended for MTO environments.

Why is your requirement sat in the requisition worksheet - you should be firming it.

To achieve what you want you would need to modify the system to achieve this and all the issues this would entail.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • yunsengyunseng Member Posts: 11
    Thanks for response
  • MatthewRBrittonMatthewRBritton Member Posts: 27
    Agreed. If you firm up the lines in the requisition worksheet (Production order, Purchase order) the first time round to clear the worksheet, you can run it again.

The other option would be to run a full regenerative plan in the planning worksheet at the start or end of each day which will capture all outstanding requirements for all sales orders.

I find the best use for order promising is to get the system to suggest a date I can supply the goods. After that, it's full MRP and MPS calculations.

Matt