Working with Special Orders

sriram_venkatsriram_venkat Member Posts: 129
I am not able to get the special orders working correctly.... Please let me know what i am missing...

1) I had created a sales order for Item A with special Order ticked and Purchasing code as "Special Order"
2) Now i had created a PO for the same item and when i try to retrieve Special Sales order
(Using Order/Special Order, Get Sales order)to attach, i am not getting the display of SO created for this item.
3) Because of this i am not able to proceed...

Please let me know what & where i am missing.

Comments

• AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    That would imply the sales order is already attached to a purchase order. Check this. Otherwise which version and any modifications?
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • sriram_venkatsriram_venkat Member Posts: 129
    Its not already attached....The Special Order Sales order Number field is blank and the special order is not ticked...

NAV Version is 5.0 Sp1 W1 Version...

Is my process right?
  • sriram_venkatsriram_venkat Member Posts: 129
    Its not already attached....The Special Order Sales order Number field is blank and the special order is not ticked...

NAV Version is 5.0 Sp1 W1 Version...

Is my process right?
  • mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    Fill the Sell-to Customer No. Field in purchase order Shipping Tab
  • AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    Assuming you have set the data up correctly and are running the processes correctly then yes, setting the line as a special order and going to the PO as you have is correct. Try it from the requisition worksheet.

If that does not work then there is either something wrong with your data, your processing or it is a bug, I have not got that version to confirm or deny that.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen