Cannot find classic database cronus in Dynamics 2009

clemboclembo Member Posts: 122
I've installed new version. I have installed Classic client and option database demo but I cannot find database.fdb.
Where is it? When I convert previuous release of a database demo what happened? Codeunit in previuous database change?

Comments

• alwaysgunaalwaysguna Member Posts: 45
    You can find the database.FDB inside the below folder in your local machine

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Database\database.fdb
    Guna
  • clemboclembo Member Posts: 122
    But I've Windows Vista and this path doesn't exists. I think that corrct path is: c:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\.. but I cannot find Microsoft Dynamics ...
    I've tried to search the fdb file on DVD but I cannot find it.
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    It depends if you have installed the demo database or not. If yes, it is in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Database\"... ;-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • clemboclembo Member Posts: 122
    But in the path C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Database I found sql server database and not *.fdb database..
  • gerdhuebnergerdhuebner Member Posts: 155
    On my Vista classical client installation the demo database is in
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Database\database.fdb
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    clembo wrote:
    But in the path C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Database I found sql server database and not *.fdb database..
    It means you didn't installed Classic client including the demo database...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • freddy.dkfreddy.dk Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 360
    SQL database is in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Database
    Native database is in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Database

under Vista

Remember that roletailored Client, Web Services and Service Tier is SQL only.
    Freddy Kristiansen
    Group Program Manager, Client
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    http://blogs.msdn.com/freddyk

The information in this post is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. This post does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion.