Export to Power Point

vikram7_dabasvikram7_dabas Member Posts: 611
Dear concern
I am using NAV 5.0 SP1.In base DB there 2 options :
1). Send to Word.
2). Send to Excel

Same like above features I want one more feature i.e., Export to Power Point.How can I do it?
Vikram Dabas
Navision Technical Consultant

Comments

• jlandeenjlandeen Member Posts: 524
    I don't think I've ever seen anyone look into making a change like that - I think the items on the menu bar across the top of the application are locked an you cannot edit them.

However you can add records to Table 20000065 Send-To Program from the object designer and then if you investiage some of the functions in codeunit 403 Application Launch Management - note that LaunchApp seems to be the trigger point for a click on the Word and Excel options in the menu bar.
    Jeff Landeen - Sr. Consultant
    Epimatic Corp.

http://www.epimatic.com
  • prabhupdeshprabhupdesh Member Posts: 49
    Hi vikram,

as "jlandeen" has said Items on the menu bar across the top of the application are locked and you cannot edit them.

Its better if u create a code using automation variable of microsoft powerpoint to transfer information from navision to power point.

If you want to use launchapp function then first you will have to do this by transforming all the information(which you want to pass to powerpoint) to xml format and then call launchapp function in Codeunit 1 using this xml file, and then again write code to ultimately transfer data from your xml file to powerpoint. You should also add records to Table 20000065 Send-To Program.