S.W.I.F.T. Codification - Elettronic Traffic Payment in Nav

andy76andy76 Member Posts: 616
I would like to know if in Navision or NAV addon is managed this standard of eletronic traffic payment: SWIFT
SWIFT is the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication,...

http://www.swift.com/

Thank you

Comments

• psidounpsidoun Member Posts: 11
    There is no problem you have a swift field in several fields

=> Company information this field contains the SWIFT code (international bank identifier code) of your primary bank.
    => Customer bank account table
    => Vendor bank account table.

for a vendor as an example it depends on how you define payment method code but after using suggest payment you can use electronic payment and it generates a flat file.The way you fill information in swift row is very important, if it is incorrect it will be bounce back by your bank.

You can upload it depends how it works with your financial institution (FTP, Modem, RNIS, ETEBAC)
    If you have training manual go to chapter 7 for 8384 (NAV 4) to see how to configure it.

For certain companies you may have requirements regarding process (audit) be sure you're ok on that also.
    Microsoft has its reason that the reason ignores
  • andy76andy76 Member Posts: 616
    We have a lot of manual for NAV 4.0 but I don't find the number 8384. What is the name of this manual?
    If we don't have this manual can we find it somewhere? We are Microsoft Gold partner..

Do you say that it is possible to upload in Navision the file of incoming payments MT940 without any new development?

Thank you very much
    Can nobody help me about this post?

Have you understood what I mean?
    I think this is a problem common to all world about foreign payments exchange by file...

Thank you
    Please have a look also to this post:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11979