how to export value of virtual variables in reports

Afsana2020Afsana2020 Member Posts: 12
In Navision, how to export the value of virtual variables that r given sourceexpr for textboxes in reports, can anyone please send me the sample code.

In reports how to export or print the label i.e, under one column label i need to export two subcolumns can anyone
please send me the sample code

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    It would help greatly if you could tell us which virtual table are you talking about, and what it is exactly that you are trying to do. Are you talking about displaying the value in the report or actually exporting the values to a file or something? If you need a file then please tell us what kind of file (text, XML, Excel, etc.).
  • AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,499
    [Topic moved from Feedback to NAV/Navision forum]
  • Afsana2020Afsana2020 Member Posts: 12
    I have to export the report to Excel. In exporting the report to Excel, we have declared global variables,viz X as decimal with 6 array dimensions & assigned that global variable as sourceexpr to textbox in body of section designer and i need to export the value of that global variables to excel file.

and also in section designer we have placed the label controls and i need to export that value of label to excel but the same label should be repeated into separate columns i.e under one label column i need to export other two lables of subcolumns
  • Afsana2020Afsana2020 Member Posts: 12
    :-k
  • jversusjjversusj Member Posts: 489
    are you using the excel buffer? when i do that, i always write a series of rows for any labels that are needed right at the start, then write out the lines as they are generated. this way, i create all the headers/labels just one time.
    kind of fell into this...
  • garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    did you take a look into table Excel buffer to know how to export to excel?
    Do you make it right, it works too!