Text(250) Alignment in Report !!

pskannaapskannaa Member Posts: 138
Hi,

There is a 'Remarks' fields which is having 250 length. I want to put this field in to Report, here i am not able to see the full text content, set 'Multiline - Yes' and increased the text box width but no effect. I can see the value only the text length rest of the values or hidden on the screen.

Suggest me, how can i align ???

Regards,
Psk

Comments

• AlbertvhAlbertvh Member Posts: 516
    Hi

Have you also increased the height?

Albert
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    In a report or on a form? On a form it inly displays in multiline when the cursor is not on the actual field. It has the annoying habit of displaying everything on one line as soon as you put the cursor on the field.

In a report it should display it multiline as soon as you set the property. The control needs to big enough to display all characters of course, which I usually test by entering upper case W 'words', like this: "WWW WWW WWW WWW...
  • pskannaapskannaa Member Posts: 138
    Great !!!

Chili mistake i did..... for testing purpose i put 'AAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBCCCCCCCCCC....' Like that....oh ..when i test 'AAAAA AAAAA BBBBB BBBBBBBBBBB CCCC CCCC' (WITH SPACE)
    It's working....System looking for words!!!

Thanks a Lot...
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    :mrgreen: I did the same thing! I wanted to test if my text box was long enough so I entered 250 W's, and of course that didn't work.