Running the NAS to create and refresh Production Orders

ServalServal Member Posts: 51
Hi All,

I'm running the NAS to create and refresh Production Orders using a Processing Only report. The report reads a table, and create Production Orders. Within this report, I run a copy of the report ID 99001025 - Refresh Production Order (without displaying the dialog as the NAS does not support this) to refresh the Production Orders just created. In the report copy, I change the transaction type by executing CURRENTTRANSACTIONTYPE := TRANSACTIONTYPE::Update.

If I run this report manually, everything works perferct. The Production Ordes are correctly created and refreshed as well. But when executing the report using
the NAS, nothing happens and I'm getting the following Warning in the Windows Application Event Viewer :

The description for Event ID ( 20010 ) in Source (....) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details.
The following information is part of the event: You cannot change the transaction type after you start the transaction.
A transaction starts when the program executes the first database operation, for example, FIND, NEXT, INSERT, DELETE, MODIFY, SUM and COUNT.
The error occurred because you were tryin to change the transaction type from UpdateNoLocks to Update.

How Can I solve this ? Thanks in advance for any help !

See you.

Comments

• i4tosti4tost Member Posts: 208
    Do not use report. transfer all code to codeunit. This may help.