Outlook Synchronization - Error for Full Synchronization -

George_BaciuGeorge_Baciu Member Posts: 5
Hello,

Has anyone, when running Outlook Synchronization (Full Synchronization) encounter an error messager like that : " A '=' is missing in TransferFormulaData. WHERE(Type=CONST(-1),Interest area=CONST(1))" ? Well, I have.
This is the error that I get in Job Queue Log Entry Table when codeunit 5308 -Outlook Synch. Synchronize All is run.
I don't know how to debug this, where to look for. Initially, I thought there is a problem with the Outlook Synch. Entity, with the filters,etc but the entity seems fine.
Maybe someone has any idea, any hint could be helpful.

Thank You,

Comments

• NL4385NL4385 Member Posts: 12
    Make sure that the fin.stx and etx files in the NAS dir are of the same language as the one in the client and in te server dir.

Regards,
    Cor
  • ryanatworkryanatwork Member Posts: 47
    Anyone have any info here.

I am having the same issue and have changed the client, nas and outlook to have the same fin.stx and fin.etx

The sync works fine without the filter expression...
    Found the error.

Regional Settings on Server that the NAS is installed on and the Client machine have to have the same values...

R
  • George_BaciuGeorge_Baciu Member Posts: 5
    Thank you for your comments. Still, as I am not a technical guy I am a little bit confused.
    The NAS is installed on my computer who is also the client. How could be the Regional Settings differents ?

Regards
    I wonder...

Check if you are using the same regional setting as the NAV Languge.

For example if you are using English (Australia) as your Reigonal Setting Language it should be matched with ENA in NAV with the corresponding fin and stx files from the ENA language folder.

Let us know how you go.

R
    No way to work.
    First I went to : C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\CSIDE Client\ROM and copy the fin.etx and fin.stx files to
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\Application Server
    This is what I have understood from your message... :oops:
    It didn't work, naturally. After that, I have observed that to other computer it works. What a happiness !

I copy it from that user the fin files and paste it everywhere - it did not work.

I have made myself the NAV installation on that computer so I thought ; let's remove all, delete all and try a fresh instalation on my computer - it did not work.

I get angry and copied from that computer the NAV folder and paste it into mine.
    It did not work.

How it is possible that with all the same files on some computer works, and on other don't ?

The Windows Regional Settings are the same on both systems, the operating system is different (I have XP SP 3, the other has Vista)

As you see, I am still struggling with the issue.... ](*,)

Regards
    Well, meanwhile I have found on the knowledge base that this is an known error and I have downloaded an update for Outlook Addin + several updated objects.
    Anyway now I am stucked the following error messager (extracted from the logs) :

Error: 07.04.2009 14:42:51 [3] Dump of exception type 'Microsoft.Navision.CFront.CFrontException'
    Message: Couldn't connect or open the database, verified that database exist, servername is correct and connection and database is closed before connecting. If multiple Dynamics NAV versions are installed, then remember to set the NavisionPath to the correct client files. Error thrown is : Error Code: 6146854 - Error Message: The Ager CRM Test database on the REMY\SUPORT server cannot be opened by this version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The database has already been converted by a newer program version.
    You must upgrade Microsoft Dynamics NAV to the latest version in or
    Stack trace: at Microsoft.Navision.CFront.CFrontDotNet.ConnectServerAndOpenDatabase(String serverName, NavisionNetType netType, String databaseName, Int32 cacheSize, Boolean useCommitCache, Boolean useNTAuthentication, String userId, String password) at Microsoft.Dynamics.NAV.OLSync.NAVSyncAddIn.TransportLayer.CFrontTransporter._ConnectServerAndOpenDataBase()
    I have tried, in vain, to install, uninstall and reinstall NAV and componnents. The client is 5.0 SP1, the database is 5.0 SP1, where should be the error ?