% Lead Time

tazzy30tazzy30 Member Posts: 52
edited 2009-02-27 in Navision Financials
Hello,

I am trying to create a report which shows whether a vendor meets the PO if not how many days late and the % of time they do manage it by using the lead time calc field. However i'm not familiar with dateformular fields can calculations be made using this field

Thank you in advance

Comments

• tazzy30tazzy30 Member Posts: 52
    I have inserted the following code which gives me the difference in days but now i'm trying to calculate whether DaysLate is greater than the Lead Time Calc field if so then Lead Time - DaysLate should give me how many days late the order is is there a way of converting dateformular fields to integer? Or am i going the completely the wrong way about this?

IF "Expected Receipt Date" <>0D THEN
    DaysLate := "Posting Date" - "Expected Receipt Date"
  • DaveTDaveT Member Posts: 1,039
    Hi,

The "Expected Receipt Date" is already adjusted by the lead time calculation. i.e.

"Expected Receipt Date" = order date + lead time calculation.

If you what to use a data formula for comparison then the easiest way is to calculate the appropriate dates and compare these (using the CALCDATE function).
    Dave Treanor

Dynamics Nav Add-ons
    http://www.simplydynamics.ie/Addons.html
  • tazzy30tazzy30 Member Posts: 52
    Thank you for your reply the CALCDATE function worked great.
    In-regards to the 'Expected Receipt Date' when creating a PO for example the lead time is pulled through when a vendor is inserted however it does not populate the 'Expected Receipt Date' in the header but it does however adjust the dates within the lines, is it not standard navision to populate the date within the header?