ZPL file viewer for Zebra printer Labels

gjgarciasmgjgarciasm Member Posts: 47
Hi,

I have to modify a C/AL code that generates ZPL files for a Zebra 4/M printer for including a new Shipping Agent in a Application with a new model of label.

The problem is that I can not access directly to the printer and I am testing with the remote wharehouse sending a test file and receiving a fax with the scanned label for checking my last updates. ](*,)

Please, does anybody know any method or viewer software to import a ZPL file and view a simulated label similar to the real printed label?

Thank you very much.

Comments

• ajhvdbajhvdb Member Posts: 672
    No, don't think so. They have a designer program (free) in which you can create a new layout. Don't know if that has the option of preview/import.
  • garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    search google for Zebra ZPL Viewer
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • gjgarciasmgjgarciasm Member Posts: 47
    ajhvdb wrote:
    No, don't think so. They have a designer program (free) in which you can create a new layout. Don't know if that has the option of preview/import.

Hi,

Yes, I checked the official web page and I tested several tools as for example Zebra Designer but there is not the option that I need. I mean that you can design labels but you can not to import a ZPL file.

Thank you for your help.
  • gjgarciasmgjgarciasm Member Posts: 47
    garak wrote:
    search google for Zebra ZPL Viewer

Yes, that was the first think I tried.
    Thank you.
  • ajhvdbajhvdb Member Posts: 672
    Maybe garak found something?