Resource costs recognized in G/L

vasamvasam Member Posts: 53
Hi all

I want to ask how the resource costs are recognized in G/l. We are trying to make Service order with resource and travel expences but they are only registered in Resource and Service Ledger Entry and not in G/L.

Hope you have an answer.

Thanks & Regards

Comments

• vasamvasam Member Posts: 53
    Sorry, I didn't mentioned, we are working on Nav 5.0 sp.1.

Regards
  • MammoMammo Member Posts: 107
    Hi Vasam,

Did you fin any solution? I am facing the same prblem no effect in G/L acounts for th service resources and initial cost. ](*,)

If you got any hints please share with me. I am using NAV 2009.

Regards,
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    resource costs are already consumed on the PL somewhere else (probably when you purchased them). There is no mechanism in Navision to include resources as a part of cost of good sold if that is what you are trying to do.

best is to sit with an accountant and review the "T" accounts and you will see that it all adds up correctly.
    David Singleton
  • MammoMammo Member Posts: 107
    Mammo wrote:
    best is to sit with an accountant and review the "T" accounts and you will see that it all adds up correctly.

David Thak you for yor reply. So there is no way to show the G/L effect of resource and initial charges cost of every service orders.? Could you please explain what does "T" accounts means?
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Mammo, work with your accountant to determine what you need. This is a business/accounting issue that needs to be resolved.
    David Singleton