Vertical Solution in Role Tailored

SpirouF40SpirouF40 Member Posts: 5
edited 2009-02-17 in NAV Three Tier
Hello

My question is very simple, how do I program a vertical solution in 2009 for Nav 'Role Tailored?
Where to find the documentation?

Thank you

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    In same way like in NAV 5.0 and older but you need to create pages and add layouts for the reports etc. Have you some specific area you want more info about?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • SpirouF40SpirouF40 Member Posts: 5
    If I made a new page for how I do that I see in the 'Role Tailored?
    As for form in classic client. You need to add some action somewhere or add it into MenuSuite etc. There is no change...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    During the webcast, as we said there was no link between the classical and the Role Tailord, so if one wants to have the application that we as in society, and it does not do maintenance in 2 parts. How do I make a development just to the Role Center?
    Same as for classic client, you just will create pages instead forms etc... ;-)

I think that you do not have enough knowledge about the development for RTC. If you are developer please, read the documentation, make clear for yourselfs how and what you can develop for RTC, after that it will be more clear how you can develop addon for RTC.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    Sorry, did not have to understand it, actually I am a novice in programming Nav. I found documentation on Partner Source, which allowed me to do tests. All works in command line 'dynamicsnav ://// runpage? Page = 90001'.
    How j'intègre the page in the Tailord Role? With the number 9018?

Thank you for the answers