dynuserdynuser Member Posts: 48
Dear all,
I want to generate a report in HR Module of payslip.I want to print the Earnings(Additions/Reimbursement) on left side and the Deduction on the Right side.I want to print the payelements continuously in the below format.Pls suggest me how to avoid the skipping of lines.

Earnings ........................................................... Deductions
Pay Element ...... ..........Amount ................Pay Element.......Amount
.........Basic..........................xxxxx..................................PF........................XXXXX
.........DA.............................xxxxx...................................ESI......................XXXXX
.........HRA............................xxxxx..................................TDS......................XXXXX
.........TA.............................xxxxx...................................PT.......................XXXXX
.........Conveyance.................xxxxx........................................................................
.........Special Allowance..........xxxxx..........................................................................
.........Other Allowance...........xxxxx..........................................................................

.........Total Earnings...............yyyyy..............................Total Deductions........zzzz

NET Salary nnnnnnnnn

This report will be run for multiple employees at a time

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    try with this!
    http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26802
    create sections like this:

first section:
    a
    xxxxx
    second section:
    b
    xxxxxx
    third section:
    c
    xxxxxx

note: all sections are body sections of your table.
    if you want two lines of the same table on one line in a report, you have to code it...or try to use this method

i hope you are not doing a lot of calculation, because they are probably going to mess up after your modifcation, as you have to put a "NEXT" in the onpostsection trigger of your bodies except the last...
    p.s.: never tested this method, sorry :oops:
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    nah...it doesn't work...excuse me for this crazy solution...you have to code your report a bit...i'll write when i can...or try to search mibuso...there's a topic about this somewhere :mrgreen:
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • dynuserdynuser Member Posts: 48
    Belias wrote:
    nah...it doesn't work...excuse me for this crazy solution...you have to code your report a bit...i'll write when i can...or try to search mibuso...there's a topic about this somewhere :mrgreen:
    Dear Belias
    Did you get any solution for his.Pls tell me if you have got the solution.

Tanks and Regards