table bug 5126 Sales Comment Line Archive (Nav5sp1 & 2009)

davidkauppdavidkaupp Member Posts: 6
I sent this to Microsoft this morning and they said that they'll post an official fix later.
Here is what I sent:
================================================================
Microsoft,
I have found a bug in Table 5126 in both Nav5sp1 and also NAV2009.

The Sales Comment Line Archive table 5126 (and Purch. Comment Line Archive table 5125) were introduced in Nav5sp1 and carried forward into NAV2009. But the Sales Comment Line Archive table 5126 has a bug in the Document Type field 1 because it is mismatched w/ the original Sales Comment Line table 44 table for that same Document Type field 1. What happened is that whoever created table 5126 copied the Document Types from table 5125, instead of table 44. The Doc Types for 5125 match table 43 correctly, but the types for 5126 do not match table 44. They are instead set to the incorrect Purchase types instead of the Sales types. See the field 1 Document Type(s) below:

Purchase Comment Line table 43:
Quote,Order,Invoice,Credit Memo,Blanket Order,Return Order,Receipt,Posted Invoice,Posted Credit Memo,Posted Return Shipment

Sales Comment Line table 44:
Quote,Order,Invoice,Credit Memo,Blanket Order,Return Order,Shipment,Posted Invoice,Posted Credit Memo,Posted Return Receipt

Purchase Archive 5125:
Quote,Order,Invoice,Credit Memo,Blanket Order,Return Order,Receipt,Posted Invoice,Posted Credit Memo,Posted Return Shipment

==================================================
Sales Archive 5126: >>> incorrect

Sales Archive 5126: >>> correct
Quote,Order,Invoice,Credit Memo,Blanket Order,Return Order,Shipment,Posted Invoice,Posted Credit Memo,Posted Return Receipt
==================================================

I have corrected this for the client that I noticed this in, and have issued an internal hotfix if I run across this for other Nav5sp1 and NAV2009 clients. But this should probably get released as a general hotfix since it applies to everyone on those 2 NAV releases.
David Kaupp

Answers