Automation of InternetExplorer for SMS Issue !!

pskannaapskannaa Member Posts: 138
Hi,
I'm devloping SMS applicaiton in NAV4.0, using the concept of 'Automation->InternetControl->InternetExplore.

Every thing is fine when i'm using seperate form and run. But now i m testing when the Invoice is posted want to send the message to customer. NAV code is for Posting->Invoice is calling predefined CODEUNIT for posting the invoice, i gone there and define automation variable and
Automation.navigate(url), but not sending the sms. the beauty is when i debug my code it was sending...I really don't know y it's not sending without debugging,, is my code wrong ??

or else provide me solution for doing my code in sales 'invoice' form itselft. so that i can't go to codeuint and do the coding...is my abservation is right / wrong ????

suggest me...

Regards
Psk

Comments

• arcullarcull Member Posts: 191
    It is not necessary to add the code in codeunit 80, you could add the code or call your function on the button Posting on the form of invoice, after the point where it calls the CU 80 or 81, I don't know that by heart. But I would still consider addding the code in cu 80 since, it is called from multiple forms (sales order, sales invoice, sales credit memo,...), and taking this approach would mean less work. Why the SMS isn't sent, you should turn on debuger before posting the invoice and go step by step through the code you wrote, to figure out what the problem is. Good luck.