Item Reclass Posting Error

dhamiltondhamilton Member Posts: 14
Before I start chasing my tail trying to find what may be causing this, has anyone experienced the attached error before in either an Item Journal or Item Reclass Journal?

I'm sure it's just a setup a issue, but I know of nothing that has changed recently in setup or objects so if anyone has a suggestion that could save me some time I would greatly appreciate it!

Comments

• Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    This message means the Bin Mandatory field is checked ON on the Location card.
  • dhamiltondhamilton Member Posts: 14
    The location is marked as Bin Mandatory, however a Bin Location is indicated on the journal lines so I'm assuming there must be something else I am missing.
  • bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    On a reclass you must specify "From Bin" and "To Bin" depending on whether both location use bins. Not the same field as "Bin Code"
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.
  • dhamiltondhamilton Member Posts: 14
    Sorry, I should have clarified better in the reclass journal both of the bin fields have bin values indicated, just as you would expect on a reclass journal.

I am also seeing this same error occur on an Item Journal (neg adj) and yet the Bin Code is indicated there as well.

Since both journal types are producing the same error and yet the bin fields have values I'm still thinking there must be another piece of setup somewhere that is triggering this error.
  • i4tosti4tost Member Posts: 208
    What NAV version you use?
    How many lines you have in journal. Maybe you put some filter?