Sales & purchase Order setup

PPPPPP Member Posts: 159
Hi

I am preparing a Sales order with qty 10391 and rate 116.85 the value should be 1214188.35. But in NAV is showing1214188 instead. But i dont want to round off this value. How do i handle this. i found a filed called amount rounding prece( but it is not availble on the Gl Ledger setup form). is the field to be used for this?

Thanks in anticipation

PpP

Comments

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Remove mark on "Invoice Rounding" field in Sales & Receivable Setup
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • PPPPPP Member Posts: 159
    ssingla wrote:
    Remove mark on "Invoice Rounding" field in Sales & Receivable Setup

Thank you for the feedback.

I did try changing the Invoice Rounding field in the setup. But i believe this field is used for invoice ( posting) rounding, not the line amount in Sales Order?
  • ritesh.singhritesh.singh Member Posts: 123
    "PPP wrote:
    I did try changing the Invoice Rounding field in the setup. But i believe this field is used for invoice ( posting) rounding, not the line amount in Sales Order?

Invoice Rounding field show the effect on the sales order it self. If Invoice Rounding is done on 1.0 it will show the amount in the rounded on the sales order statistics. while invoicing it will post the rounded amount to the Invoice Rounding account defined.

Amount Rounding Precision may be used if defined at the time of first setup once the entries are posted you can not change that. by defualt it is 0.01.
    Thanks,
    Ritesh K Singh