Options

Web Services availability

mrNavmrNav Member Posts: 10
edited 2009-02-03 in NAV Three Tier
Don't know if it's the LAN network I am using but just wondered if anyone has noticed any stability issues with Nav Web Services or strange issues with stability/availability.

I have one computer (client ) connected to a server which hosts nav 2009 web services via a gigabit lan.

The ping time from client to host does not reveal any drop outs and ping time is less than 1ms, so I am wondering if it could be a reliability issue with nav web services?

Other services seem to be accessible over the network without any issues.

However I frequently get "The system cannot locate the resource specified. Error processing resource" from within IE7 and from my web app I get cannot connect to remote server.

The web services are running on port 7047.

It probably is my network, but if anyone has had the same experience I would like to hear from you.

What yours experience with web services so far?

Comments

• Options
    freddy.dkfreddy.dk Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 360
    Personally I have done a fair bit of test/work with Web Services and never seen anything like this...
    Freddy Kristiansen
    Group Program Manager, Client
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    http://blogs.msdn.com/freddyk

The information in this post is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. This post does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion.