Intercompany error- "There is nothing to post"

AlexWileyAlexWiley Member Posts: 230
I have already sent the transaction to the IC Partner and they have posted their Sales Invoice, now they are returning the Sales Invoice as a Purchase Document but when I try to post it to my PO I receive the error "There is nothing to post" and I can't use the debugger to follow the error because it takes me to where the IC Inbox pulls its error message, not the actual error of posting to the PO!! ](*,)

It's extremely easy to analyze: it has two item lines, and only the first line has activity and it is for a quantity of one! My IC Inbox document shows a sales invoice for 1 piece of the item and my PO has "Qty. to Receive" and "Qty. to Invoice" of 1. Seems like a match made in heaven to me, but NAV is arguing otherwise. Thanks in advance everyone!

Comments

• AlexWileyAlexWiley Member Posts: 230
    So... to make things a bit more confusing, the invoice and receipt for the PO DID post, but the "Qty. Received" and "Qty. Invoiced" fields are empty on the PO and the line is still "Error"ed in the IC Inbox. At this point I'm going to manually input the Qty. Received/Invoiced fields in the Purchase Line table, Cancel the IC Inbox transaction, and hope this resolves the issue.