Seperate.exe Software needed

chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
Hi all,

I have heard from one of my friend that there is a software which we can download from mibuso named seperate.exe which will chop the entire database.txt into individual files per object. If anybody know the link from where i can download this software, please send me the link.Its very urgent.

Thanks in advance

bye............

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    I've used the object file splitter myself, which unfortunately doesn't work on Vista. There's another one for Vista too though, which also works well.
  • chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
    Hi Harry Ruiz,

I have searched for the software from the link which you have sent me but i cannot able to locate the software which i am looking for. so if you can tell me the name of the software on the link which you have specified in the previous posting, it will be more helpful.

I also want the software for converting the chopped down objects back into the original db.txt. I have heard there is a software called cop.bat if you have this file please tell me the link from where i can download along with the name specified in the link.

Thank You.

bye.............
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV Tips & Tricks' forum to 'NAV/Navision' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    chandrurec wrote:
    I have searched for the software from the link which you have sent me but i cannot able to locate the software which i am looking for.
    Don't look for "seperate.exe" or "cop.bat", but look for object file splitters in the names and description of the downloads, there are a few of them available in the download section.