Purchase Request & Purchase Approval

sajidhanifkhansajidhanifkhan Member Posts: 182
Hi All,

I am facing two problems in Navision 5.0 SP1

1. When I request any item via using Req.Worksheet as action message new and Replinishment System Purchase Order, in Purchase it tries to create the PO Lines but not the PO and gives me attached error for providing a Documnet number in PUrchase line.
And when I try to use Replinishment System as Transfer in the same request worksheet it prompts me to enter the from location how ever from to location column is uneditable I tried to made it as editable but still it does not allow me to enter any location in that column.

2. I setup the users for approving Sales & Purchase orders. When I create a PO and send it for approval it accept and changed the PO status as Pending approval. But No Approval entries created to approve. Please let me know what steps to follow to enable this fucntionality and where can I see the approval entries?

Please see the attached pictures as a support to my problem.

Thanks in advance for help!!

regards,
Sajid

Comments

• crisnicolascrisnicolas Member Posts: 177
    2. Do a run of the table to really check that the Approval Entry hasn't been created. That form you're running has some filters so users do not see all approval entries, but just the ones they have to approve. If you are not the user who has to approve the entry, nor the Approval Administrator, you won't see the entries on that form.
  • sajidhanifkhansajidhanifkhan Member Posts: 182
    2. I got the problem for. I forgot to mention the purchaser/Sales person code. It started sending mails now. Can I use this workflow for WH reciving and makeing Prepayment in finance against the vendor prepayment invoice?

regards
    Sajid