Options

Most boring things to do in NAV

2»

Comments

• Options
    ShonatinaShonatina Member Posts: 114
    create an form with restricted field display with 15+ controls ](*,) ! OMG! :x
    smile always
    shona
    That which you seek inside is that which you find outside
  • Options
    ShonatinaShonatina Member Posts: 114
    Belias wrote:
    (not only in NAV)
    working with a mosquito bite on the forefinger's fingertip...i'm seriously thinkin on turning on the video keyboard ](*,)

easy way out for this is mosquito repllers lotion or machines! lol :lol::D
    smile always
    shona
    That which you seek inside is that which you find outside
  • Options
    vijay_missvijay_miss Member Posts: 10
    Many Times users will ask for many report and they will follow up everyday until u complete it. After completing the reports they will not even use twice in a year. Simply they will forget it. after sometime they will ask for the different report while suggesting that you can remove the earlier one and create new one which is very important for the business then same thing..............................
  • Options
    pduckpduck Member Posts: 147
    Compare and renew Archive-Forms which look the same like their Main Forms. Especially List Forms with more and more fields in them ](*,)
  • Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    this is a brand-new boring thing, due to the new version of nav:
    fixing grouping, sorting and layout of rdlc layout of complicated reports...you never know what to expect from report rendering ](*,)
    this is as challenging as frustrating...and i would say boring, when you have to fix the padding, font and height property of the new textboxes (those not suggested by the "suggest layout function").
    Setting the border property of fields is boring, too, because you can't just type "s" and TAB to set the border to "solid". you have to write "solid" in every border you want, or select it from the dropdown...(tab does not work, obviously) :cry:
    that said, they're powerful :whistle:
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog