Form Font change dynamically to strikethru?[solved]

Stefan_SaevkeStefan_Saevke Member Posts: 4
Is it possible to change the Font to Strikethru=TRUE or False in OnAfterGetRecord Trigger?

Comments

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    First : the correct trigger to do such a functionality would be the OnFormat-trigger of the field.

Second : The problem is: there is no such a possibility. You can only change the text, give a colour to the text, or make it bold.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    These property can't be set at runtime in a report, because you can't handle here the textboxes or labels.

For a report you can only set different sections with an textbox with property FontStrikethru

CurrForm.printoutput(ConditionForSectionWithStrikeThrough); //ConditionForSectionWithStrikeThru = true or false

On a form u use the OnFormat trigger of the texbox self to format the value of the textbox.
    But also here you can'T use these property.

But you can use two textboxes. one with Strike one without.

TextBox1.visible(ConditionForSectionWithStrikeThru);
    TextBox2.visible(not ConditionForSectionWithStrikeThru);

Regards
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • Stefan_SaevkeStefan_Saevke Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for you responses.
    @krikri.. of course in on format ](*,)

But the result was, what i feared. It's not possible. I wanted to display reversed entries in strikethru. Thought it would be nice. But since there are already 3 colours in use, I didn't want to use another colour. That would be a new kind of "rainbow-table";)