Multiple countries rollout with a single database

sivaprasad_sunkarasivaprasad_sunkara Member Posts: 9
Hi,
one of my client insists on having multiple countries rollouts in one database due to his own constraints.

i know that the localization problem comes if multiple countries rollout is done in a single database.
can anyone please help me in resolving this issue and suggest me a way to rollout multiple countries localization in a single database.

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    This has been discussed many times, so searching that would give you lots to read about. In short: MSFT does not support that scenario, and as this time they will not issue a license that includes more than one localization. Many NAV partners have merged multiple localizations into one database, by moving the objects into custom range. This is also not officially supported though, and comes with its own set of issues that need to be addressed. Some localizations interfere with each other, and you will have to find a way to make it all work together.
  • sivaprasad_sunkarasivaprasad_sunkara Member Posts: 9
    Hi Daniel,
    Gone through forum, but was little bit confused as i need customization or not for this.
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    That depends on the customer's needs. If they have requirements that go beyond any functionality that is covered by the standard localizations, then that could be possible.