Work Flow Functionality Problem

vikram7_dabasvikram7_dabas Member Posts: 611
Dear concern
I am using Nav 4.0SP3 Indian version.I am using Work flow functionality for Sales Order,Purchase order.In work flow template,there is 1 field "Response time".In work flow, I want to use Response time functionality.I read all the guides,Help files,Whitepapers for response time functionality on in other words we can say that how can we use Response time functionality in work flow.I didnt find any thing related to response time in help files,guide and in Tecnical whitepapers.Plzz tell me how this response time functionality works?I need it somewhere at client side.
Vikram Dabas
Navision Technical Consultant

Comments

• vikram7_dabasvikram7_dabas Member Posts: 611
    There is 1 form called "Alternative users" when we open work flow template then press "WorkFlow" menu button under this there is 1 button called Alternative user when I press this button then Alternative users form will open there also there is 1 field "Response Time".I want to know that how this response time functionlity works in work flow functionality.
    Vikram Dabas
  • ritesh.singhritesh.singh Member Posts: 123
    Response time is the time for which the concerned order will stay with that particular user. after that period (if not responded by the user) the order will move to the first alternative user for the defined response time and then to second alt. user and so on.
    Thanks,
    Ritesh K Singh
  • vikram7_dabasvikram7_dabas Member Posts: 611
    Dear Ritesh
    I know this functionality but its not working yaar I have put all the setups,in company information table also.I have put all the setups but its not working.There is some code written in Codeunit1 on usertask table there is filter on userid.The userid who will open the database should be same with useris in usertask table.the userid fields value come from workflow line table,when we send the authorization for Purchase order or for sales order.its not working or in other words the response time functionality in work flow not working.Plzz help me yaar.
    Vikram Dabas
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    Merged topics
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!