Print an access Report from Navision

sloorssloors Member Posts: 20
edited 2009-01-26 in Navision Financials
Hi i need to print from navision an access report .
Can it is possible directly or through an ocx object??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    use for this the 'Microsoft Access 10.0 Object Library'.
    And here the classes "Reports" and "Report". Start with Class "Application".

Search the forum for Automation and Word or Excel or Access to get an example.
    Also read for this the VBA onlinehelp (VBAAC10.CHM).

But for using the Automation Variables u must have licensed the granule 1750.

Regards
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • sloorssloors Member Posts: 20
    thanks for response.
    ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
    but i search into forum and i don't fonud an example for my case. please can you indicate a link from thi s example?

thanks a lot!! ](*,)
    sorry, but i can't give you a source example.
    I can only give you tip for the Automation Microsoft Access 10.0 Object Library.
    Before you start, u must know how to handle automations in NAV (there is also an example, i think it was for word or excel, in the Application Developers Guide). Then, if you know this, read the online vba help of access VBAAC10.CHM (see picture).
    There you can see the class model. Every class that you need (like Acces Application, Access Reports, Access Report), you must declare as variable in NAV.
    In the online help of Access there are also some examples. So click on then to understand it better. It's not so easy but it is also not a miracle.

To understand NAV and Automation handles (here MS Office products) you can take a look into the table excel buffer. Here you can see how to create an instance of a office application and run there some functions or what else.
    Sorry, if you realy use Financials (1.20 - 2.60) you doesn't have the excel buffer table (but here on the downloadsection of the main site there are also some examples for ms office automations)
  • sloorssloors Member Posts: 20
    thanks mission complete!
    you found a solution?