Options

urgently help needed

vikasvikas Member Posts: 46
edited 2004-07-14 in Navision Financials
Hi,

We are upgrading Navision 2.60 W1 to Navision 3.70 W1 to one of our customers. We are facing some problems.

When we post a sales order it displays the following error:

The VAT Posting Setup does not exist.
VAT Bus. Posting Group='', VAT Prod. Posting Group=''

We have created both the posting groups and also the setup. These posting groups have been referred both in Customer master and Item master. But still the problem persists.

Please Help.

This is very URGENT.

Thanks and regards
vikas

Comments

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Check the fields "VAT Bus. Posting Group", "VAT Prod. Posting Group" in the Sales Line table if they are filled in.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    vikasvikas Member Posts: 46
    Check the fields "VAT Bus. Posting Group", "VAT Prod. Posting Group" in the Sales Line table if they are filled in.

Hi Luc Van Dyck,

Thanks for the reply.

I've checked the above fields. Both have values. But still I'm getting the error.

Please suggest.

Thanks and regards,
    Girish
  • Options
    lakshmivallurulakshmivalluru Member Posts: 168
    Hi,

There may be a sales line which is blank but still hold the primary key value. check once again.if u use the degugger, u can spot the line which is giving the problem. Or else try to ship / invoice one line at a time.

let us know if u did spot it or not.
    LR
  • Options
    i4tosti4tost Member Posts: 208
    Have you filled the field VAT Identifier in setup form. It is required and not updated on upgrade operation.
  • Options
    facadefacade Member Posts: 57
    Do you have VAT Posting setup that looks like the error:
    VAT Bus. Posting Group='empty', VAT Prod. Posting Group='empty' ?
    if not then create.