Planning to take certification on MB7-515

jyothishkabrahamjyothishkabraham Member Posts: 3
Please give me some tips & tricks to get certified. Thanks in advance.

where do i get sure pass dumps of MB7-515

Comments

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    [Topic moved from 'Navision Financials' forum to 'NAV Exams & Certification' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Surely the braindump is not the only thing you are looking for to get certified... If you want your certification to mean anything, my tip and trick is to get the training material and study.
  • kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    Tip is read the study material and trick is don't understand them just cram them. :D . But better is to use the tip, than trick, as that will pay u later.
    Kapil Khanna
    As far as I'm concerned, anyone who takes the exam by only cramming a braindump is a fraud, and their certifications are meaningless.
  • kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    Dear,

i think u got it incorrect i told him to cram the study material i.e. pdfs which is still better than using brain dump or cheating which are either ways same. :)
    Kapil Khanna
    You're right, I did misunderstand :-$ glad to see we mean the same thing :mrgreen:
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Please give me some tips & tricks to get certified. Thanks in advance.

where do i get sure pass dumps of MB7-515

This is so funny, you want to know where you can illegally steal the tests that another company already stole and are now trying to illegally sell.

How can any Navision customer give any credence what so ever to certifications when this is going on.
    David Singleton