Options

Duplicate Tables >1000000000

Johnny_ReggaeJohnny_Reggae Member Posts: 63
Has anybody experienced this ?
I've tried to compile my customized objects and what do I get ???
All of my tables are copied into the range 10000000000...
So table Payment Terms is now copied to no. 1000000003, Currency to no. 1000000004, and so on.
Luckily my original tables are not affected, but there's no way I can delete these tables, because of the license security.

Comments

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    These tables are created during the restore of a Navision backup-file. If this process is interrupted (eg. because the database isn't large enough to handle all the data), the objects are created in that range. Normally, they are deleted after successfully restoring the backup.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    So, to get out of this mess, you need to finish the restore that was previously interrupted. :roll:
  • Options
    hereamihereami Member Posts: 20
    Hi,

I already experienced this kind of problem...

I think that Luc Van Dyck is right...

BUT...

finishing the restore previously interrupted didn't work for me and...

...I wasn't able to delete (or edit) this tables in any way...

So... I can't help you!!!

Bye

HAI
  • Options
    GoMaDGoMaD Member Posts: 313
    To continue with the restore after de DB has been expanded. You go back to Tools -> Restore and instead of showing the window to select a FBK file the client will ask you if you want to complete the restore (Yes/No). If you click on the No button the 1000000+ tables will be removed from your DB If you click Yes the client will resume the restore that was interrupted.

Remark: You will only find the 1000000+ tables in your database when the restore was interrupted during the creation of the Keys. If the client is interrupted in a earlier stage the 1000000+ tables will be removed.

Regards,
    Now, let's see what we can see.
    Everybody on-line.
    Looking good!