Table rights

axBobSEaxBobSE Member Posts: 17
edited 2009-01-15 in Navision Financials
Hi I have created a table and I want "other" users to be able to use it but they get a message saying that they dont have premission to use this table.

Under "Functions > security > roles" I added the table to a group where the users who need it are.
The table itselfe is used in a dataport that they use they got access to that. Someone told me that this could be something to do with the table id not being in a licenced range? is that it? I placed it on a number just after other tables that are used. If it is where can I see what range/numbers I can use?

Comments

• philippegirodphilippegirod Member Posts: 191
    Two possible reasons:

1/ If you are using a SQL database and it has not been synchoronized since the new object have been added:
    You must synchronize the permissions (update the SQL database with the new authorizations/roles). To do that, go to Tools, Security, Synchronize All Logins.

2/ The table is not within your licence range:
    The best would be to contact your NSC to ask what is the range you can use. Be carefull, sometimes, you can have purchased the objects but those objects are not yet enabled, only your NSC can ask to Microsoft to release the objects.
    My candle burns by both ends, it will not last the night,
    But oh my foes and oh my friends, it gives a lovely light