Tab Control

vikram7_dabasvikram7_dabas Member Posts: 611
Dear concern
I have tab control say of Vendor card We have tabs like(General,Communication,Invoicing,Payments,Receiving,Foreign Trade,Tax Information).In this I dont want Foreign Trade and Tax Information tab.What I have to do?
Vikram Dabas
Navision Technical Consultant

Comments

• garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    edited 2009-01-15
    Dear concern
    I have tab control say of Vendor card We have tabs like(General,Communication,Invoicing,Payments,Receiving,Foreign Trade,Tax Information).In this I dont want Foreign Trade and Tax Information tab.What I have to do?

Yo can create your own form, so you have no probs during updates (that u forgott it)
    or you delete the fields on in and delete then Tabs. If the tab that you not need in the middle (f.e. Payments), delete the fields on it and then set the name to BLANK like

General,Communication,Invoicing,Payments,Receiving,Foreign Trade,Tax Information

to

General,Communication,Invoicing,,Receiving,Foreign Trade,Tax Information

Regards
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
    Dear concern

Hi Vikram,

Remove all the Controls (Currency Code, Language Code,VAT Registration No. etc Fields ) First from the Tabs Foreign Trade and Tax Information and than go to the TabControl - Properties Window Screen and remove the PageNames(Tabs) you want.
    Now or Never
  • vikram7_dabasvikram7_dabas Member Posts: 611
    Dear supryoto
    Its not working for example I want to remove Invoicing tab,First I removed all the controls of Invoicing tab then I removed Invoicing from Page Nanme property of tab control until tghen its not working NAV 5.0
    Vikram Dabas
  • ajoydeyajoydey Member Posts: 21
    What r u talking :roll:

Do it again and follow the above said steps.It will work.
    Dear supryoto
    Its not working for example I want to remove Invoicing tab,First I removed all the controls of Invoicing tab then I removed Invoicing from Page Nanme property of tab control until tghen its not working NAV 5.0

I have tested it and show you the demo....

hope now you able to work :wink:
    1.JPG 120.8K
    2.JPG 120.8K
    3.JPG 98.6K
    Now or Never
    navuser1 wrote:
    Dear supryoto

I have tested it and show you the demo....

hope now you able to work :wink:

n finally
    4.JPG 119.7K
    Now or Never
    Dear supryoto

I know your problem
    took a look in d picture.
    Now or Never
    Its not working I have done above steps in NAV 5.0SP!
    Vikram Dabas
    Its not working I have done above steps in NAV 5.0SP!

Hi ViKram,

It's working in Navision (3.7, 4.0,5.0,Nav2009). :mrgreen:
    Now or Never
    ](*,) ](*,)

@vikram7_dabas: please tell us your steps.
    Steps:
    1).I open the nedor car(Form 26) in design mode then I deleted all the controls(means textboxes) from foreign trade tab.
    2).I compile and save that form,it was successfully compiled and saved.okies
    3).I click on general tab then by opressing shift+_F4(properties) of tab control I went in Page name preperty from there I removed Foreign Trade tab,after that when I wnt in form in design mode then instead of foreign trade name there is id 6 on last tab.okies.I saved and compiles that form.
    4)When I again go to run this vendor form it gives me error of Invalid page no.6 like this tyope of error comes.
    Vikram Dabas
    is there are really no control on Tab6 (like Labels, Checkboxes)?. Did you also delete the entry in PageNameML?
    Please export the Form 26 (the original and your modified) as text and lets show it here in a "code" section
    Already there 2 are too many controls on Foreign trade tab i delete those controls.okies and there is lot of code in this form u can see this(Form 26)form in any base database.
    Vikram Dabas