Word mail Merge

chrispaulchrispaul Member Posts: 174
Hi all

I have an issue regarding Word Mail Merge, as you know that there is a standard process to click on a word link on purchase orders , i need to change the format of the Purchase order in Word file, Pl tell me hw can i change the word format .

Comments

• chrispaulchrispaul Member Posts: 174
    Nobody has an idea .. Strange ......
  • attardcattardc Member Posts: 97
    Did you manage to solve it?

I have the same problem!!

chri
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Maybe it's not clear what you mean with "i need to change the format of the Purchase order in Word file".

If you want to create a Word template, you'll have to import the Style Sheet Tool first in your NAV database. You can download version 2.0 of this tool from this location: Microsoft Dynamics NAV Style Sheet Tool v2.0.
    How to use this tool is described in the manual, which is included in version 1.1: Microsoft Dynamics NAV Style Sheet Tool v1.1
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
    I'm Using Nav 3.7 though..
    thanks for the link though, it migh come in useful someday!
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    attardc wrote:
    I'm Using Nav 3.7 though..
    Then you don't have a Word link on Purchase Orders, unless it's some customization.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)