Options

Bank reconcilation automatic

aditya_mohanaditya_mohan Member Posts: 2
Hi,

Can anyone give me a solution on how do do the Bank reconcilation automatically,ie able to map the bank statement in soft copt with the legder entry and then automatically prepare/suggest the reconcilation.

Has anyone automated this part.
regards
Aditya
Aditya Mohan,
Consultant

Comments

• Options
    FaisalFaisal Member Posts: 12
    Why dont u ask navision india, about this.
    they can provide the uptodate information regarding the solution of this problem in the most appropriate manner.
    Faisal
  • Options
    rigolorigolo Member Posts: 5
    We are currently in the process of building a automatic bank reconsiliation based on a imported MT-940 bank statement.

It matches payment to vendors, receipts from customers and it also matches Dutch Direct Debit runs.

This was custom build for us by our Navision Consultants and it works pretty well. We have 95% match rate at the moment (but we are still in the test fase and we are still checking the matches for correctness)

It also keeps track of "manual" adjustments and it is "self learning" from previous matches in order to keep the matching percentage high.

Hein Rigolo
  • Options
    stampestampe Member Posts: 48
    hi rigolo

what is the status on this module is it still under construction ?

Do you have a demo database ?

Is it possible to reconsile e.g 2 bank entries against 1 entry from another side ?

regards

Peter
  • Options
    miguel.tiagomiguel.tiago Member Posts: 6
    We have an add-on (3.70) to do cash management that includes automatic bank reconciliation. Please send me your e-mail to miguel.tiago@arquiconsult.com so that I can provide you a Factsheet.

Best regards.
  • Options
    tushaar99tushaar99 Member Posts: 35
    hi,
    i am interested to know abt the same.
    Can you please send me the fact sheets on tushaar99@yahoo.co.in

Looking forward to your reply
    Tushaar
    Regards,
    Tushaar
  • Options
    evoskouevoskou Member Posts: 3
    We have an add-on (3.70) to do cash management that includes automatic bank reconciliation. Please send me your e-mail to miguel.tiago@arquiconsult.com so that I can provide you a Factsheet.

Best regards.

Can i have that factsheet too. We are looking for the same thing!
    evoskou@capo.gov.cy

Thanks
    EV
  • Options
    AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,496
    We are not starting a "Me Too" thread. Please contact the author directly.
This discussion has been closed.