Item with Prod. Order Replenshment and Safety Stock Quantity

dlauwersdlauwers Member Posts: 127
NAV 4.0 sp3 - Native DB

Our customer wants to automatically have suggestions (or production orders) for items that are defined with a replenishment System of Production Order and have a safety Stock Quantity defined.

Currently when I enter a Safety Stock Quantity for such items, I don't see anything in the orderplanning, requisition Worksheet or Planning Worksheets ? Where can I see that I need to make a production order of such item when the actual stock level is below the Safety Stock Quantity ? The manufacturing Policy is Make-to-Stock.

With other, non production items the Safety Stock Quantity works correctly.
When I manually create a Production order of the item, then the production order can be processed correctly.
But where is the list that indicates that you must start-up prodcution in order to keep your safety Stock ?

Does anybody know if this is in the standard NAV somewhere ??? :-k

Thanks
Danny

Answers

• AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    Are you actually running the planning worksheet? Requisition worksheet is only for purchased items. If they are not appearing in the planning worksheet when you calcualte it then the item is setup incorrectly.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • mukshamuksha Member Posts: 274
    Please check your planning parameters and the planning time fence..
    Mukesh Sharma
  • dlauwersdlauwers Member Posts: 127
    OK, Things now work. Some parameters where wrong.

If I run the Planning sheet and filter on replenishmen type production order, I get a list of all things needed to be produced in order to fill the quantity to the min. level.

Thanks for you replies
    D.