datenkulturdatenkultur Member Posts: 14
Hi all,

when we open an order we allways get the following message:

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic
The Sales Header does not exist.
Identification fields and values:
Document Type='Order',No.='101005'
Document Type: Order, No.: 101005

this ist funny, cause we would like to insert our first order. So it is not possible that there is an order with No.: 101105. :bug:

So I have to questions:
1) Does anybody know how to fix our problem?
2) Is there any way to stop the debugger when the error occurs? I't takes a long time to step trough the code to find the position.

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Best Regards

Andreas
Customizing + Training + Workshops + Development
Navision / Jet Reports / dkImport / dkSchema / COM /.NET

http://www.datenkultur.de

Comments

• ta5ta5 Member Posts: 1,164
    You probably have a filter on sales header. You can delete your zup file to fix this.
    Debugger: Do you have the debugger activated in extras, debugger...?

Regards
    Thomas
  • kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    This could be caused by many things, like bug in the code in any place, filters being applied and so on...

You must enable the debugger without the Breakpoint on triggers to see where the error occurs.

If this does not help, try deleting your ZUP file to see if it is corrected..
  • datenkulturdatenkultur Member Posts: 14
    We use nearly standard so it wasn't an own bug. The reason was the zup file. On two different clients the zup-file was lost. Not only crashed. The file was missing on each pc. I set a standardpath for the Zup-file (ID=[Path & Filename]) and the bug was fixed.

An other strange bug: Yesterday every NAV-Help-CHM-File on one PC was lost. Copy the files from the Install-CD fixed it. Are such problems with NAV 2009 normal ? :-k

thanks a lot for your fast and helpful response =D>
    Customizing + Training + Workshops + Development
    Navision / Jet Reports / dkImport / dkSchema / COM /.NET

http://www.datenkultur.de