Integrating CRM features in Navision 2009

southindiansouthindian Member Posts: 247
Hai every body,

i want to know whether CRM feature in Microsoft Dynamics can be used(integrated) in Navision 2009........

Kindly help me........ expecting experts and other experienced programmer suggession or advice as soon as possible :-k

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Yes NAV 2009 has CRM features, and yes they can be used. If you are talking about integrating Dynamics CRM and Dynamics NAV then you need to purchase a connector. There are a number of commercially available, check with your partner for more information on how to get in touch with them, they might have a preference.
  • southindiansouthindian Member Posts: 247
    Thanks for your valuable reply......... kindly let me know what are the features does Nav-2009 has?????? awating ur valuable input as soon as possible. :roll:
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    I don't understand your question, so I'll guess. If you want to know about CRM features, then browse around in the application. Click on Departments and select Sales and Marketing, that's where the CRM features are. The online help files will give you a lot of information, and you can ask your NAV partner for the training material, which unfortunately is probably not yet available for NAV 2009, but functionally it should be very similar to previous versions.
  • southindiansouthindian Member Posts: 247
    thanks for clarifying my doubts ....... Thank u sir