Subcontract cost in routing lines

s_venkatesh78s_venkatesh78 Member Posts: 97
Dear Nav Users,

Can some one help me to on the following scenario in Navision 4.0 SP1, 5.0..

System LCY : USD

Routing lines has few operations of which one of the operation is a sub-con operation for which the unit cost is defined as 1 USD (Example) per unit. (In the routing lines the unit cost needs to be defined in LCY)

The subcon vendor currency is SGD and the exchange rate set is 1.5 (1 USD = 1.5 SGD)

While running the sub-con worksheet --> Calculate subcontract system has suggested the purchase order with unit cost as 1.66 SGD. This cost fluctuates based on the exchange rate. But in actuals i have a contract with my vendor for a fixed price of 1.7 SGD per piece which i m unable to maintain in the routing lines as the unit cost needs to be defined in LCY.

Because of the above scenario, every time i need to go and amend my purchase order manually for the cost with respect to currencies other than LCY.

Regards,
Venkatesh
Thanks and Regards,
Venkatesh

Comments

• s_venkatesh78s_venkatesh78 Member Posts: 97
    I ended up in customization. Added new fields in the routing line where user has to key in the purchase currency which will be flown in to sub-contract worksheet upon calculating the plan. The same will be flown in to PO upon carrying out the action message
    Thanks and Regards,
    Venkatesh