.STX error (internal error 47-1) while backup

ritesh.singhritesh.singh Member Posts: 123
Hi,

I am using NAV 4.0sp3 and recently got the error while taking the backup.

any clue?

Thanks...
Thanks,
Ritesh K Singh

Comments

• garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    while backup

native or sql?
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Can you post the full error text? (Use Ctrl+C on the dialog and Ctrl+V into the post...)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • ryanchryanch Member Posts: 34
    I have two databases on my server, one still on 3.70 and the other one on 4.03. I am also getting the same error when I try to backup my 3.70 database. I have realised that someone attempted to upgrade my 3.70 objects to 4.03 thereby creating User Menu Level table in 3.70 and this is the table that is causing the backup to fail. I want to know out there how I can delete this table from my 3.70 database. The table ID as you know is for the security tables so I cannot use my licence even though its a developers' one. The error is object related. Please assist.
    Native DB or SQL? If SQL, you are lucky and you can delete the table object from table "Object" ;-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • ryanchryanch Member Posts: 34
    Thanks kine but the table remains present in Navision after I have deleted it from SQL. I have also removed all super permission records with Object Type 6 and 7 from the permission table. Any more ideas please.
    But you removed only the table itself. You need to remove correct record in table Object as I wrote... ;-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.