Amount in Words

renjitarenjita Member Posts: 40
Hi,

I want to get Amount in Words for a given amount i.e if Amount is 520 and currency is Dollar then Amount in Words should be Five Hundred Dollars and 20 Cents Only. So Amount in Words should be specific to each country with respect to their currency.

i.e US Dollar is specified in Millions,billions etc and if Indian rupees then Lakhs,Crores,etc.So every currency would have a their own way of specifying their money values.

So Is there a Way to Find the Amount in Words in Navision when specifying the Amount and Currency.

Please Help ?

Thanks in Advance

renjita

Comments

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Use function of report 1401(check)
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • renjitarenjita Member Posts: 40
    Hi,

But i want to get both foreign and indian currency Amount in words, but here only the Indian currency is showing i.e lakhs and crores. I want to get in billions and millions while selecting US Dollar. Can we change the database localization to get both formats ?. They have declared the million and billion text constants in Global but have not used in C/AL code.So how we will get the Currency in Millions and Billions.

Please help......................

Thanks in Adavance

renujita
  • renjitarenjita Member Posts: 40
    Hi,

I have passed Currency Code. if i give USD as currency code and 500000 as No then It is showing as FIVE LAKH DOLLAR AND ZERO CENTS ONLY.

That is the Problem.

Thanks

renjita