Italian localisations

vanrofivanrofi Member Posts: 272
Hi All,

We have a subsidiary in italy and there are some specific requests there. I'm looking for a list of 'changes' that describes what is specific in italian localised version, but can't find this. Note that I'm a customer, without access to Partnersource.

One of the requests is to provide a payment system that allows more than 1 Payment term (different % over different due dates) on 1 order (sales and Purchase) eg. 30% - 40% - 30 % . I was planning the use (or abuse) of prepayment tool in V5, and maybe build a kind of shell on top of this, but if there is something else std. in italian version it would help of course.

Hope someone can help with info.

regards,

Comments

• nunomaianunomaia Member Posts: 1,153
    I don’t know Italian localization so I answer it based on W1 and other locations.
    You want to and different due dates for the same Invoice? If you want on difference invoices you could change due date on Sales Order before posting.

If I’m not incorrect in customersource there is a document related to Italian localization features.
    Nuno Maia

Freelance Dynamics AX
    Blog : http://axnmaia.wordpress.com/
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    The Italian version has something (actually a lot) to have multiple payment lines on a payment term for both sales as purchases.

Other functionality that the Italian DB has:
    -Witholding on contribution : this is very helpful in case your customer works with freelancers,advocates,... When they are payed, some amount (NOT the VAT!) is subtracted and has to be paid directly to the Italian state (I don't know if it is the tax-office or some other office).
    -Extra fields like fiscal code (+- the Belgian Pension number, but it is used a lot more).
    -The G/L entry and VAT entry tables have an extra table on top of them on which some reports are based to produce data for the Italian taxes.
    -RIBA, Vendor bills : +- electronic banking
    -ABI/CAB : In Italy, the bank accountnumbers are NOT 'fixed' like the Belgian ones. If you have an account number, you also need the ABI+CAB numbers of the bank. The combination of these 3 is used to create the BBAN-code that is newly introduced since the introduction of the IBAN-code. (IBAN = country code + BBAN code). (They HAD to do something special :mrgreen: )
    -End of your closing of G/L accounts : Italy has an extra report to also close the balance sheet.
    -There are some extra things for subcontractors, intrastat, fixed assets.
    -Working with other valuta : in standard NAV, the posting date is used. In Italy, the Document date is used.

My experience with both Belgian and Italian customers (and some other international projects) is that for Italy, you better start with an Italian DB. Or at least take the functionality you need from it.

BTW : "if it works for the Belgian taxes, it works for everyone" is something I heard a lot when I was still in Belgium. It couldn't be further from the truth! Italy is far more difficult.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• vanrofivanrofi Member Posts: 272
    Hi Alain,

Many thx for you explanation.
    The myth of belgian version is indeed not true if looking to Italy. Also Czech and Polish version have some localization we had to integrate in BE version.

](*,) We finally had something to be proud of, next to chocolat and beer.

Is there anyway to find a copy of the IT version outside partner-source? If not I'll check with our partner.

ciao!
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    You can also order the DVD from Mibuso (http://www.mibuso.com/navisiondvds.asp#50SP1+) :wink:
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!