missing headings/captions on table type form

manthanomanthano Member Posts: 10
I have a form that displaying some strange behavior. It is Form 55 Purch. Invoice Subform Some of the fields are not displaying their headings/captions at the top. Instead they are just blank. I've attached a screenshot. It displays this way whether I view the form by itself (like in the screenshot) or in the Purchase Invoice form. The fields that are missing are "Tax Group Code", "Amount Including Tax", "Qty. to Assign", and "Qty. Assigned" Thanks for your help.

Answers

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    I assume you checked the field's caption to see if there is anything strange??
    Any modifications done?
    Languages changed?
    All computers see the same thing?
    Always like this or recent occurance?
  • manthanomanthano Member Posts: 10
    Thanks for your help. Yes, there's nothing strange in the caption. The form hasn't been modified since 2003. There have been no change in languages. All our machines see the form this way. I don't think it's always been like this or I would have heard about it from our users sooner. It may date back to March of this year, as that's when the Purchase Line table was last modified... Or it may date back to when we switched over 5.0 in July.
    Hmm, Background & forground colors are set to white perhaps?

Maybe somebody wanted to hide these fields and went about the wrong way?

Remember you can select the entire column or just the header "block" - check them for caption & color's different from the fields that are viewing properly.

So, view the properties of a "working" field and see if the "non working" fields has different properties.
  • manthanomanthano Member Posts: 10
    Thanks! The Visible property of just the header "block" had been set No. I forgot that was an independent object.