How to connect Navision with Crystal Report

SFDCSFDC Member Posts: 4
Hi
How to connect Navision with Crystal Report XI? Which diver needs to be installed?
I searched google and I got some info on connect Navision database from Crystal report. Since I'm not aware nothing about Navision, please help me out on this.

In the below link,they mentioned :To enable C/ODBC interface you need to install this component from Navision Attain CD.?? can anyone point me to the exact link (c/ODBC 32-bit driver) for installing?

http://ezinearticles.com/?Navision-Attain-C/ODBC-Crystal-Report---Customization-Example&id=7559

Any help on this would be deeply appreciated!!

Comments

• GauravSharma21GauravSharma21 Member Posts: 7
    Hi,

You can connect crystal reports with Navision through Automation

For that you need to install Visual studio.Crystal reports comes integrated with VS.
    Use Crystal Report Automation Server Component and then use it's methods and properties as well.

Regards,
    Gaurav Sharma
  • SFDCSFDC Member Posts: 4
    Hi Gaurav,

I've already installed Crystal Report XI R2. Created reports by connecting Salesforce database. Now I want to run a report for Navision database.For this I need ODBC DSN connection which requires c/ODBC 32-bit driver needs to be installed.can you provide the link where this driver is available??

I'm connecting Microsoft Business solution-Navision sever from my machine(intranet-url) without installing on my machine. Any help!!!!!!

Thanks...
  • GauravSharma21GauravSharma21 Member Posts: 7
    Hi,

You can find the C/ODBC driver in the navision installation cd itself...in the Nodbc or Codbc directory. after installing it point the database to Navision database which you are using.

Regards,
    Gaurav
  • SFDCSFDC Member Posts: 4
    Thanks a lot Guarav!!