Options

Checking the Joins in the Database Table

elToritoelTorito Member Posts: 191
edited 2004-06-18 in Navision Financials
Hi,

i'm preparing our Navision Database v2.6 for the Upgrade to 3.7.
I'm checking now the Database for look if they are Dead JOINS , i mean that the Relation of two tables are corrupt/broken.

The Database Check ist too slow.... everytime i have repaired the related tables, i init again the Databse check for look the next broken relation.

Perhaps exists an methode for check Only a Table, so that i must not everytime init check the database again because it costs a lot of time.

I hope you understand me. :oops: :P
Thanks.

Piter
(Oo)=*=(oO)

Comments

• Options
    Ian_piddigntonIan_piddignton Member Posts: 92
    Hello Piter.

If you are using the Navision test database it is possible to run this on specific tables.

You need to go to File -> Database -> Information
    Click on the Tables button. This will show you all the tables in they database, many of them will have company name infront of them. you can then perform the Navsion test on them by selecting(highlighting) the tables you want to test and clicking the test button at teh bottom of the form.

regards

Ian
  • Options
    Hello Ian,

thanks, I Think i was Blind :shock: that i didn't see the "Tables" Button. :oops:
    (Oo)=*=(oO)
  • Options
    WarfoxWarfox Member Posts: 53
    elTorito wrote:
    Hello Ian,

thanks, I Think i was Blind :shock: that i didn't see the "Tables" Button. :oops:

And another one which needs holidays :wink:
  • Options
    Warfox wrote:
    Hello Ian,
    And another one which needs holidays :wink:

No No ... :roll: I have a new Job since 1 Week, before this I was one Year doing Nothing, because i was workless ...
    After this Time I must wake up me, because my Navision Experience are 2 Yeras Old.
    (Oo)=*=(oO)
  • Options
    WarfoxWarfox Member Posts: 53
    Nice... where do you work now?
  • Options
    in düsseldorf.
    (Oo)=*=(oO)