Mulitple style sheets per form

tojotojo Member Posts: 7
Hi all,

I have a need to create several style sheets that can be accessed from one form. These are different types of letters, that we send out in relation to a job (hence I would like to be able to do this from the job-card).

If case of multiple style sheets for a specific form, does anyone know of a way to get a list to choose from?

Regards
Tonny

Comments

• KrytonKryton Member Posts: 8
    The 'manage style sheets' option from the top menu bar will allow you to display the style sheets for that form.

Not quiet as simple as clicking on the Word icon and getting a list, but it would work
  • tojotojo Member Posts: 7
    Hi

I found out that using the "send options"-button, I can list style sheets to choose from, in case I have multiple style sheets for one form. I had this working, but for some reason it stopped working again. now I can only see one of the style sheets...

Does anyone know of a reason that would cause this to happen?

Is there a table or something that needs to be updated, cleared or something?

Regards
    Tonny
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    On the Style Sheet Card form (Form 680), you can execute Style Sheet -> Update Manage Style Sheets. This will update the list behind the "Send Options" icon
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
    Hi

I tried this already, and it makes no difference. I only see one style sheet for any given form, even if more style sheets are defined...

Could there be some cache-thing, filtersetting or something that needs to be cleared?

Regards
    Tonny
    Hi again

Sorry, I think I missed a minor detail. I had the impression that when pushing the "send options"-button, I should see my style sheets. This is not the case, I see two options, Word or Excel. I can then select the correct style sheet by pressing the lookup function in the style sheet column.

This is what I was looking for, hence the problem is solved.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards
    Tonny
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Indeed, you need to press the lookup-button to see the complete list.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)