Error in Upgrade 4.0 - 5.0 "JOBTASKNO'

ccbryan63ccbryan63 Member Posts: 115
I am in process of a client upgrade... In the long upgrade guide I'm on Task 10, step 2; in the Quick Guide it's step 12. When I run form 14002 and click the Transfer Data button I get this error: "Reference to the member JOBTASKNO of the variable could not be solved"

In this upgrade I am going from 4.0 native Navision database to 5.0 SQL.

The client does use jobs, but as far as I can tell does not use phase or step at all.

I have not put any values in or made any changes to form 14005 Job Upgrade Setup (no reference to it in guide).

The error occurs in codeunit 104048 Upgrade 5.00 Step 2, in the UpdateJobTask() trigger, stopping on the line
TempJobTaskPhaseStepComb.JobTaskNo := "Job Task No."
"Job Task No." is empty (blank) at this point. The three records in use at that point (Job Task, Job Upgrade Setup, TempJobTaskPhaseStepComb) are all empty as well.

Any ideas?

Figured this one out myself when I accidentally discovered that this codeunit (fresh from the Upgrade Toolkit) would not compile. The field name in TempJobTaskPhaseStepComb is actually "Job Task No." as opposed to "jobtaskno." I fixed the references in the code and now it's smooth sailing.