Security Error: "You do not have permission..."

gadzilla1gadzilla1 Member Posts: 316
I set a custom Role for user JDOE, a salesperson. I've pasted the role at the bottom of the post. I've not pasted the Read, Insert, Modify, Delete, Execute columns since the formatting gets messed up. All of these columns are set to 'YES'.

When I log in as JDOE and access the Sales History button on the customer card I get the following error "You do not have permission to read the Sales Header table"

Does anyone know what this is caused by? Thanks for any consideration! Here are the items in the role:

Object Type Object ID Object Name Security Filter
Table Data 13 Salesperson/Purchaser Salesperson/Purchaser: Code=JDOE
Table Data 18 Customer Customer: Salesperson=JDOE
Table Data 36 Sales Header Sales Header: Salesperson=JDOE
Table Data 37 Sales Line Sales Line: Shortcut Dimension 1 Code=JDOE
Table Data 110 Sales Shipment Header Sales Shipment Header: Shortcut Dimension 1 Code=JDOE
Table Data 111 Sales Shipment Line Sales Shipment Line: Shortcut Dimension 1 Code=JDOE
Table Data 112 Sales Invoice Header Sales Invoice Header: Shortcut Dimension 1 Code=JDOE
Table Data 113 Sales Invoice Line Sales Invoice Line: Shortcut Dimension 1 Code=JDOE

Answers

• jversusjjversusj Member Posts: 489
    there is Table AND there is Table Data. try adding Table 36 to your role in addition to Table Data 36 and try again.

//just a thought.
    kind of fell into this...
  • gadzilla1gadzilla1 Member Posts: 316
    :shock:

...thanks much! I apologize for misssing that, it worked very well. I will put solved in the title.